Join us in celebrating Al's big day doing one of his favorite things!
We'll be visiting a beginner-friendly, but surprise, trail.
100% of proceeds go towards The Welcome Fund to support diversity and inclusion in the outdoors
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 11am Arrive at destination
- 11:20am Begin trip
- 12:30p Arrive at midpoint
- 1:30p Return to destination
- 2:30p Conclude trip
- This trip is included with an Unlimited Pass.
- Hikers should bring spikes/crampons for their shoes to help them navigate icy terrain.
- This is rated BEGINNER to INTERMEDIATE. Learn more about How We Rate Trips.
- Roundtrip shuttle available. Or get a Ryde Membership instead.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE EXACT PICKUP TIMES AND LOCATIONS VIA WELCOME EMAIL AFTER YOU'VE MADE YOUR RESERVATION AND 72 HRS PRIOR TO YOUR TRIP. You'll be able to select your pickup time and location only by replying to that email.
Physical Distancing and Face Covering Policy.
No Questions Asked Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- TRIP DETAILS (I.E. TIME, DATE, DESCRIPTIONS) POSTED HERE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR ANY REASON. Details regarding your trip will be emailed to you after you book.