Need a break from your crazy week and annoying neighbors?
Rent the Outerthere House when you need a quick escape.
Tucked away in a cul-de-sac on top of a hill, you'll get maximum quiet with no neighbors, plenty of parking and cozy backyard with fire pit.
Close to state parks for hiking and biking (use our bikes!)
Near plenty of restaurants on main street as well as surrounding towns.
Clean, cozy with a main floor, finished attic and wood-burning stove to heat up the common area, it's perfect for a solo getaway or your entire family. (Kids welcome).
Please use the chat box below to confirm availability of your preferred dates.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Check in Friday, check out Sunday.
- Your pick of ground floor or upstairs attic.
- Full kitchen. Free beers in fridge. Meals not included.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RESERVATION
- You are renting the entire house. Single rooms are not available separately. Max occupancy is 4.
- This is not a commercial lodging service.
- REQUEST DATES YOU WANT WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR CONFIRMATION DEPOSIT. Request it in the Comments section. You can also check using the chatbox below.
- Pay one price. Your fee covers your stay, taxes, cleaning and insurance. No occupancy, lodging, cleaning or b.s. surprise fees.
- You will receive a Welcome Email with full details regarding your stay 72 hours prior to your stay.
- If you change your mind for any reason and are able to cancel more than 48 hours before your reservation, you'll get 100% refund of your confirmation deposit, no questions asked. If you cancel within 48 hours of your reservation, you are eligible for a refund of your confirmation deposit minus a 20% cancellation fee.
- 🐶 The Outerthere House is service pet-friendly only.
- You agree to use The Outerthere House for a standard housing stay and no other use. Max 4 night reservations. Extended stays are not currently available.
- You agree to cover any damage to the property resulting from anything other than normal use (i.e. you accidentally tear down a wall from trying to climb it).